Ags-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Appication Of Liltobig

2 posters

Go down

Staff Appication Of Liltobig Empty Staff Appication Of Liltobig

Post  LilToBig Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:15 am

name ingame: My Ingame name is Liltobig I will be making a skiller named Liltoskilled

reasons for us to pick you:I think you should pick me because 1. I will be verry active. 2. I am very helpful and generis. 3. I love to make videos and support people's dissions.. Even Though I can't donate... I will donate with making videos.

recent experience:I have been admin on three servers... Juvyscape , Darkbow scape ( not around anymore) and , perfect scape. I have been mod on 13 servers. I can't name them all. Sorry.

extra:I will be active and helpful if you chose me. If not i will still be active and helpful. I hope you enjoyed this little application I hope you chose me.

what's your irl name?:Joshua Mercer

In-game name?:Liltobig

how old are you?:13

why do you think u deserve Moderator?:I think i deserve it because I try to be active I haven't been for a while because of work but that's over so =) Well Thats why. I help I make videos and I love the server.

What should you do when you are moderator?:I should follow the rules. Inforce the rules Have fun don't abuse my powers and don't give up.

have you ever been staff on other servers?:Yes I have been every rank there is. I even owned a 317 before.

what's your e-mail?:Birdmankeeper@hotmail.com

Will you advertise for the server?:Yes I will make videos.

Got something important to tell us?:Choose Me Very Happy And If I'm not on it's because of work

WILL YOU VOTE EVERYDAY?:I already do Very Happy

Last edited by LilToBig on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
LilToBig
LilToBig

Back to top Go down

Staff Appication Of Liltobig Empty Re: Staff Appication Of Liltobig

Post  Xneonx Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:47 am

Thank you very much for your time to write and organize your application ^_^. We will review your status online, your overall rating from other players through ::suggest liltobig and their reason for suggesting you.

Xneonx

Back to top Go down

Post  LilToBig Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:00 pm

thanks =) And thats a cool feature
LilToBig
LilToBig

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down