Ags-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having trouble with client? Here's my Guide!

2 posters

Go down

Having trouble with client? Here's my Guide! Empty Having trouble with client? Here's my Guide!

Post  Sparc Mac Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:32 pm

First, I need to tell you, that if you have Windows 7, the client WILL NOT WORK!
and i would post in the Downloads section but i can't.

1: You're gonna need WinRAR to access the client, Download WinRAR here Just pick the one for your computer.

2: Download the AGS-Scape Client

3: When you open the Download Window, make sure the box says WinRAR, and click Save or Open (it doesn't matter)

4: Download the Client. Dowload here ---> [url= http://wikisend.com/download/556436/Ags-Scape%20Official%20Client.rar]

5: When it's done, a WinRAR file should automatically open up, if it doesn't, your active downloads window should be up, and all you have to do is double click AGS-Scape Client.

6: Assuming you made it to the WinRAR file of AGS-Scape, you don't need to click anything in the files yet. You need to look near the top of WinRAR and click Wiizard, (its a big button with a wizard on it) and then click Finish.

7: Wait for it to finish.

8: After it finishes, a new Window should pop up. This is the Client Folder! YAY!

9: Now you can close everything on your computer (just to make it easier)

10: It automatically makes a new folder on your desktop called "AGS Scape Official Client". Open it.

11: Double Click "AGS Scape Official Client"

12: Double Click "Files"

13: Now Double Click "Play AGS Scape". Wait a few moments and the client should open up!

14: Just to tell you, DO NOT make "Play AGS Scape" a desktop icon because it will not work due to a lack of the client files and sprites etc... So you're just going to have to open the folder and click "Play AGS Scape" every time.

Hope this helped any problems you may have had downloading the client!
---Sparc Mac---

Last edited by Sparc Mac on Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sparc Mac

Back to top Go down

Having trouble with client? Here's my Guide! Empty Re: Having trouble with client? Here's my Guide!

Post  Abyss Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:35 pm

Thanks for the guide Sparc. Maybe Xneon will add this thread to the moparscape/runelocus page, so that newbies can have help obtaining the official client.
Abyss
Abyss
Webmaster
Webmaster

http://ags-scape.dust.tv

Back to top Go down

Having trouble with client? Here's my Guide! Empty Re: Having trouble with client? Here's my Guide!

Post  Sparc Mac Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:39 pm

Wow! You replied fast! lol Very Happy

Sparc Mac

Back to top Go down

Post  Abyss Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:40 pm

Lol I happened to be updating the forums as you posted. Smile
Abyss
Abyss
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparc Mac Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:42 pm

Oh! nice

Sparc Mac

Back to top Go down

Post  Abyss Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:54 pm

Added a new section "Away Section" and updated a few other things. Enjoy, doing whatever it is a sparc mac does. Ninja turtling? Wink
Abyss
Abyss
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparc Mac Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:39 am

Haha yea sure....if i could only get the claws..... Very Happy

Sparc Mac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down