Ags-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod Application for Sam

2 posters

Go down

Mod Application for Sam Empty Mod Application for Sam

Post  Sam Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:32 pm

In-game name: Sam

Reasons for us to pick you: I think you should choose me to be a moderator on this server is because I will be active and helpful. I will try to answer any questions that anyone has, and help them with any problems they have. Also, I will be friendly and listen to anything the owners or other staff have to say/

Extra info: I am a good friend with Sparc Mac (Don) irl, and you can ask him to be sure that I would do a good job as moderator. I wouldn't abuse my power, and I would be helpful to the server.

Irl name: Sam, as you probably guessed, haha =)

How old are you: 14

Why do you think you deserve Moderator Status: I have been helpful to all the new players that I have seen since I have started playing on this server, and I have been friendly to everyone.

What will you do when you are mod: I will be active and helpful. I will help any new players, be kind to everyone, answer any questions anyone has about the server and I will suggest new things that i think may help the server to the owners.

Have you ever been staff on other servers: No, but on all the other servers I have been on, I have always had good ideas that they have used and have helped people.

What's your e-mail:samlewis5@gmail.com

Will you advertise for the server: Yes, all the time.

Will you vote everyday: I already do everyday.

Sam

Back to top Go down

Mod Application for Sam Empty Thanks

Post  Xneonx Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:52 am

Thank you for your application. We will be looking over what you do and what you say on the server.

Xneonx

Back to top Go down

Mod Application for Sam Empty Re: Mod Application for Sam

Post  Sam Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:59 pm

Thanks!!

Sam

Back to top Go down

Mod Application for Sam Empty Re: Mod Application for Sam

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down