Ags-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AgsRules Moderator Application

3 posters

Go down

AgsRules  Moderator Application Empty AgsRules Moderator Application

Post  AgsRules Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:16 pm

my application below!

IGN : AgsRules

When you joined : 2 days ago

How often you play : _5-6_ hrs a day

Are you helpful in game : Yes i am i help lots of people but some dont need help cause they learn:Di will do lots of helping around server:)

Do you promise not to abuse your powers? :Yes XNeonX i do promise Not to abuse my powers ill do more Helping and Showing People around server than thinking about abusing my powers..

Will you be active on the forums? : Yes i will ill always stay active all the time

In real life name:Ryan

Why do you want to be a Moderator?Because it Can increase my chances on other servers on become a staffmember but why other servers when theres Ags-Scape!

Are you well known in the community?:Some People Know Me Some Don't But I Get Noticed if i become a staff member .....

Have you ever been muted/banned? No i am very trustworthy and never got banned or muted

In what case would you mute somebody?:if there not respecting our rules or there swearing or is not listening to another staff i will mute them[Of course the other staff could just do it ThereSelfs)

Have You Ever Been A Staff Member of Another Server?yes Thats why i believe ill have lots of experience and i will not abuse the powers[Offtopic] i've been a moderator of a total of 12 And counting admin 4 co owner 1

Thank you Ags-Scape Community Players For Reading My Application For Mod Thanks Guys i Really Am Generous for it Thanks AgsRules

AgsRules

Back to top Go down

AgsRules  Moderator Application Empty Re: AgsRules Moderator Application

Post  Xneonx Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:03 pm

Wow wow wow!! That is the best application i have ever seen! ^_^ If lets say you got a couple people to join you will become the next mod on our server! Keep up the astounding work AgsRules.
--Owner-- Xneonx

Xneonx

Back to top Go down

AgsRules  Moderator Application Empty Re: AgsRules Moderator Application

Post  Abyss Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:42 am

APPROVED
Abyss
Abyss
Webmaster
Webmaster

http://ags-scape.dust.tv

Back to top Go down